Saint Petersburg, Russia
Type of Employment
We are looking for an iOS application developer (Middle +) who specializes in Swift, and also has experience with Objective-C. A job is suitable for someone who loves complex tasks and can effectively implement a project from scratch.
You will get
- Official employment from day one;
- Schedule 5/2, full time, flexible morning;
- High "white" wage, paid overtime and regular bonuses;
- Medical insurance for employees, 100% sick pay;
- Modern and comfortable office in the city center with powerful equipment;
- English language classes in the office.
- Attending trainings, conferences, including foreign ones;
- Regular internal meetups and best practices from our specialists;
- Snack bar with fresh fruits, delicious cookies and milk;
- Corporate parties, summer trips to the sea.
How do we work
- We use only modern technologies and frameworks;
- We have prescribed and transparent processes of interaction between departments;
- We work through CI/CD, automated development process;
- Projects are conducted by Agile, Scrum/Kanban.
- Knowledge of MVC, MVVM patterns;
- Strong command of Swift and iOS SDK;
- Experience with VIPER/Clean/MVVM/MVC;
- Experience with the CocoaPods (Carthage and/or Swift Package Manager);
- Ability to work with systems bug tracking (Crashlytics, Bugfender, etc.);
- Ability to work with guidelines, understanding UX;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level (conversational, writing, reading technical literature);
- Active life position;
- Team work experience.
No need to be formal, just tell us about yourself and we’ll be in touch.