Saint Petersburg, Russia
Type of Employment
Our company is engaged in the design and development of beautiful and smart web services and mobile applications. We cover the full cycle of software development and work with customers around the world. The main directions of projects: EdTech, InsurTech, AdTech.
We are looking for an Android application developer (Middle+) who specializes in Kotlin, Java. The vacancy is suitable for those who love complex tasks and will be able to effectively implement a project from scratch.
What do we offer
- Schedule 5/2, full time, flexible morning;
- Official employment from the first day;
- High white wages and paid overtime;
- A full package of voluntary medical insurance from the first day, sick pay;
- Modern, comfortable office in the city center with powerful technology;
- English courses in Skyeng.
- Attendance at training, conferences, including foreign ones;
- Passing certifications (optional);
- Regular internal meetups and best practices from our specialists;
- A snack bar with fresh fruits, cookies, and milk;
- Corporate parties, summer trips to the sea.
How do we work
- We use only modern technologies and frameworks;
- We have prescribed and transparent processes of interaction in departments;
- We work through CI / CD, everything is automated;
- We conduct projects in Agile, Scrum / Kanban.
- Understanding of MVC, MVVM patterns;
- Confident possession of Kotlin, Java;
- Experience with Android API v22 and higher;
- Experience with the Gradle builder (Maven, Ant, etc.);
- Ability to work with bug tracking systems (Crashlytics, Bugfender, etc.);
- Ability to work with guidelines, understanding of UX;
- Knowledge of English at the Intermediate level (speaking, writing, reading technical literature);
- Active life position;
- Teamwork experience.
Are you interested in this vacancy? Let's work with us! Fill the form below or contact our recruiter in the sidebar.
No need to be formal, just tell us about yourself and we’ll be in touch.